Saturday's Adventure



Last Saturday I spent the day with the Wolf Pack (including my own little wolf and his sister) visiting the Air Force Museum in Dayton. I'm not into planes or fighting or anything like that, but I have to say I think I enjoyed it more than the kids did. Note the picture above which was painted on the side of a WWII plane. Don't you love the artwork and the play on words?



These are the clothes of Ham, the first chimp in space. His leather jacket was nicer than the one I have. I'm sure he didn't enjoy wearing it as much as I enjoy wearing mine.



Here we are after about four hours walking on a concrete floor looking at airplanes. The complaint I heard on the way home was, "All we did was look at stuff."

I myself thought the looking at stuff was pretty cool. Next time, we might decide to leave the kids at home so we can spend more time looking at stuff without worrying about losing a child amidst 500 planes spanning from the Wright brothers to the space age.