Sisters...

I'm a guest over at http://sisterwriters.blogspot.com/. This is a group of Kentucky authors who were gracious enough to interview me and then post it on their blog. I hope you'll go over and check it out.

Tomorrow is the chat at the Latte Lounge at Coffeetimeromance.com. Though the chat with authors will be going on all day, my particular chat time is 6:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. I'll also be showing the proof for the cover of my second published book called The Preacher's Boyfriend. It looks fantastic!

There's one more thing. I discovered this incredibly dumb, but funny, song on the Playlist site. I put it on my song list, but I put it all the way to the bottom. If you want to hear it, scroll down on my song list to the very end. I think it's called "Good Ol' Boys-Hazard County." It is NOT Waylon's verson.