Withdrawal

Hello. My name is Jennifer Johnson, and I have email issues. At last glance I had over 10,000 emails in my yahoo account. And, yes, some of those are on digest.

The little yahoo guy sometimes shows up at the bottom of my Yahoo world (that is to say, when I am logged into Yahoo) and shows himself carrying a big bag that is supposed to represent email messages. Manage your account, I think it says. Yes. I should do that. One day. But let me just look at what came in today. No. No. No. Hmm. what's this? I read it. I'll delete it later...blah, blah, blah...10,000 of them.

No problem really until a tiny niggling of foreboding which grew like the blob in a B horror movie.
"Invalid ID or password"
No biggie. I'll try again.
"Invalid ID or password. Try the following hints...."

Maybe I really don't know my password. I looked it up. Hey. Where's my password notebook? Not readily available, so I just reset the password. Life is grand again...blah, blah, blah...The next day comes and the same issue.
"Invalid ID or password"
How could it be? I reset the thing yesterday!
I try. I try. I try again. And you only get, like, five or six tries until they think you're the Unibomber.
Ashley from Yahoo emailed me and asked for specifics. I don't care about specifics! I've probably gotten 60 emails in the last 24 hours! I can't wait on specifics!
GIMME A NEW PASSWORD!!!!! I GOTTA GET MY EMAIL!!!!
(Wild eyed and breathing heavily from the recent rant)
HELP ME, ASHLEY, THE YAHOO HELP PERSON!!! I'VE GOT TO GET MY YAHOO MAIL!!!