And the winner is...

Magdalena Scott! My guest Anna Kathryn will award a digital copy of her book Salvation Bride to Magdalena. I've never met Magdalena in person, but she is a published author and fellow Kentuckian. She and I visit each other's blogs every now and then, and she's got this really interesting book out right now called The Blank Book which I plan on buying and having it autographed at the Dogwood Festival coming up in April (the weekend of my birthday, by the way-so this gives you all plenty of time to think up a birthday greeting for me).

Here's Magdalena's blog site:
http://magdalenascott.blogspot.com/

And here is her bookcover. Isn't it great?



Congratulations, Magdalena. And a great big "Thank you" hug goes out to Anna Kathryn for such a bloody fine post. It makes me so thankful to live in 2009 as I am no fan of pain.
If you want your own copy of Salvation Bride, you can find it at the Wild Rose Press' website.