Want to know about Amazon?

Photobucket

Isn't the Amazon gorgeous? When I was a kid I used to pull out the encyclopedia and look at the map of the Amazon Rainforest. At that time, there were still some areas of the rain forest which had not been explored. At least, it hadn't been explored by people who knew the World Book Encyclopedia people. I remember looking at those shaded areas and thinking, "I want to explore what's never been explored before. I want to go there."

Of course, that was before I grew up and started hating bugs that bite me and snakes the size of school buses that can squeeze then bite me and before I started liking daily showers and appreciating indoor bathrooms.

Still.

The Amazon has some wonderful things like:

Funny monkeys

Photobucket

Errr, pretty, but no.

Photobucket

Hungry alligators

Photobucket

Stupid tourists who do not know how close those alligators are

Photobucket

Houses on stilts for when the rainy season is just too rainy

Photobucket

And, of course, (drum roll please)


Photobucket

YAY! Yes! I'm finally at Amazon.com! Isn't it great??!!

Here's the link: The Jinx is BIG TIME!!!!

(DISCLAIMER: The URL isn't really The Jinx is BIG TIME!!!!, but the link should take you to Amazon's page where The Jinx is).

Okay. Okay. Yes. This was a lot of work and pretty corny to let you all know that any Kindle owners can now read The Jinx, but I'M ON AMAZON.COM!!!!!


Photobucket