New Tab!

Great News! I have a new tab at my website which is the contest tab!! I am participating in two contests this month, so go check it out on my website. Even if you don't want to do the contests, there is a free digital cookbook that you can download there as well. I thought this was the neatest idea. One of my colleagues invited some of us authors to submit an excerpt from our books and a recipe that fits in to the story. I'd post the cover of the cookbook here, but it's a little racy so I better not!

It reminds me of a story of a man I knew named Fred. His mom was quite concerned about Fred seeing something he shouldn't see, so she would cut all the underwear ads out of the Sears catalog so he wouldn't be corrupted. Gotta love that woman!

Here's a link to my website:
http://booksbyjenniferjohnson.com

I'm my own webmistress, so I'd love any feedback you have on the website. Is it easy to explore? What would you change? What would you keep? Did anything not work? I always appreciate your comments.