The Book with no name, but a FAB cover!


Here is my lovely cover for my second book! I LOVE the picture, but we will be giving it a new title.

I'll post the blurb about it. I'd love to hear what YOU think the book should be called!

Reverend Deborah Reynolds wasn't expecting to fall for-or over-Sam Perry, one of the groomsmen at the wedding she was officiating. But when Sam answered her door early the next morning and greeted the biggest gossip in town, Deborah found herself in hot water with her congregation. She never imagined soon after she would be flying cross country with Sam and broadening her horizons by visiting a nudist beach, learning the paths of ants, and falling in love. But there were still her life and vocation at home to consider. Ministers don't believe in Prince Charming, don't wear brightly-colored lipstick, and certainly don't steal kisses in the church pantry!

Can Sam Perry convince the Reverend that even a woman of the cloth can have happily ever after?