Help! I'm trapped in a picture postcard!

I'm a southern girl, so I tend to think the white stuff outside is cotton in the fields until I actually go out there and it's 15 DEGREES!! That isn't cotton! It's snow! So, I will just sit here at my computer and look at the Wild Rose website to make sure it really and truly is me listed as one of their authors - how cool is that!? It is unbelievable - like that yogurt commercial where the two woman are saying the yogurt is let's-burn-these-bridesmaid-dresses cool.
This is I-am-so-hyped-up-am-I-in-a-Steven-Speilberg's-Amazing-Stories-kind-of-unbelievable (which is to say this is unbelievable, but not in a Twilight Zone, sort of way).
In the good way.
My book - The Jinx - is contracted, but the editing process hasn't formally begun yet, so it will be a while before you can read it. I am very excited about this though, as being published was one of my life's goals. I was supposed to be published by the time I was 30, but - what can I say? I've always been a late bloomer; and the prospect of being published at 38 feels pretty darn good.
Blessings to you.
J.